Fri, Oct 20|
West Palm Beach
Insurance Essentials -State of the Market
Let us help you understand how the insurance market for 2023 is looking and how to avoid it delaying your closings! (2 real estate CE credits)
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
West Palm Beach, 101 N Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, USA
About the event
This engaging 2-hour CE class dives into the essentials of insurance within the current market. Discover the intricacies of different insurance types, their relevance in real estate transactions, and the latest trends shaping the market. Elevate your expertise to better guide clients through the intersection of insurance! Seating is limited - RSVP today!
Monica will be teaching her highly requested "Insurance Essentials - State of the Market" class! This is not your typical insurance class, she will cover the WHYs behind the current insurance market. Monica will teach the class beginning at 2 p.m. and ending at 4p.m. followed by a Happy Hour hosted by VIP Mortgage until 5p.m.Course Objectives:
- Cover the current state of the insurance market and recent legislature changes that will impact realtors, lenders, and home buyers.
- Discuss the components of a 4-point and wind mitigation inspection and their importance when securing insurance
- Review the different wiring, plumbing, and electrical within a home and how they impact insurance underwriting
- Describe the insurance life of the various types of roofs and shingles, including solar panels
- List tasks and repairs a homeowner can do to minimize insurance claims
- Various discounts offered to help lower insurance rates
- Review the various natural disasters within Florida like hurricanes, sinkholes and flooding and how to avoid them impacting your real estate transactions
This class will show you a more interesting side of insurance and keep you well informed so you can keep your clients In The Know. You will leave with the knowledge you need to ensure that property insurance will not hinder your next real estate transaction!
Complimentary valet parking for 2 hours, they are located half block before the restaurant at 1 N Clematis Street and it says Waterfront Clematis Valet, otherwise there are a couple of parking garages around the restaurant.